PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
1.4.08

Feeling rather ..err

Ya'll know i've been having problems with my gallbladder and i'm waiting on the list to have it took out .Well this weekend i had rather bad pains and it kinda puts me in the mood to do bugger all .
Been looking at my photshop today started something and it's on hold till i can shake myself out of this :( even the group is suffering while i'm in this mood so i try stay clear till i can pull myself from it getting to me .
Carn't even open my psp cos nothing comes out and thats not like me at all and even tutorial writing seems to stray further and further from my mind latley ..
I shall see what i'm like tomorrow and see if i'm abit carmer to finish this thing i started lol..
Take care
Huggs
Joxx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP