PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
3.7.08

Omg ...

Went to hospital first thing this morning to have my MRI scan on my arm ...
Well lets just say i wasn't prepared to be stuck in such a tiny little hole ..and so noisey lol.
I'm glad its over with cos the last couple of night ive been having bad dreams and sweats i think i was a tab frightened ..Anyway gotta phone my specalist in a week to get a new appt ,so he can run threw results see if it needs operating on again .
Just thought i'd give yas a heads up whats going on ...Got my pre-assesment tomorrow for my operation on gallbladder at end of month so ....wont be round much ...
So as i wont be here tomorrow ..Hope everyone has a great day esp it being july 4th ..and enjoys the celebrating of independance day in the USA ..
Big huggers
Joxxxx

1 comments:

Momma said...

omg i had gall stones and had an operation, im glad i had it, i had gall stones for over 10yrs and didnt no i had them! doc kept sayin it was integestion grrr..
anyway hope everything goes well!

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP