PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
8.7.08

Update ...

Ummmm where do i start lol ...
Ok new kit on its way out ,needs to be loaded at my stores so i do hope you like this one ...lol
Health update !
***********
Ok i got cancelled last friday on my pre-assesment before my operation ..Anyway its this friday now the 11th ..
And guess what ..my operation has been moved foward a week to the 22nd july :(
I know i want out but hell ive gotta get new PJ's lol ..and hubby needs to book time off again as he was set for a week off on the 29th Grrrr make you mad or what at times when they go change these things ...
Anyway its not raining here for a change so i'm off to walk my babies ...
When i get back i'm gonna post some pictures of my great niece Erin who i saw at weekend even thou i felt abit rough lol..
Huggs For now
Joxxxx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP