PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
24.4.09

Ive Been Tagged

I have been tagged by Kirsty
Thank you so much Truble :o)

**********
*8 things I am looking forward to:
1 - Growing old with dave.
2 -My kids growing up
3 -Granchildren
4 -grandchildren's-children
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -

**********
*8 things I did yesterday:
1 - Took the kids to school
2 -Had my hair cut
3 - talked to connie
4 - made a sarnie(marmite)
5 - Took dogs out
6 - Did some homework with son
7 - had a long soak in bath
8 - Went to bed

*********
*8 things I wish I could do:
1 - win lottery
2 -see my nana again
3 -cuddle my nana and feel loved
4 -see my dad
5 -do more around house
6 -Use my left arm more
7 -Dont feel so unsecure
8 -relive my wedding day

**********
*8 shows I watch:
1-hells kitchen
2- the apprentice
3- CSI
4- CSI Miami
5- CSI-NewYork
6-Britians got talent
7- Criminal minds
8-StarGate

**********
*4 people I'm tagging:
Cha from ChaDesigns
Shelly from KarinKat

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP