PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
9.3.10

Sorry i've been absent

I just mailed a dear friend saying why ive been absent and thought i'd pop in 
and let you all know ..
My youngest boy came down with a nasty virus and because i was round him 24/7 .
I caught it on saturday ,i got up within an hour of being up i was being sick and had a temp of over a hundred ..I slept alday saturday and sunday ..
On sunday my eldest son went down with it too..and its even effected one of my dogs ,he is really poorly ,might need vets tomorrow if he doesn't pick up ...
My poor husband has had to take monday and today off work as i didn't have the strength to do anything at all, esp take care of my other 2 boys ..
 
Anyway im past the worse of it i just feel sluggish and still rather weak..
I'm just off to bed but also wanted you all know i'm back in buisness well kind of lol ...
Huggz 
oxoxoxox

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP