PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
11.10.11

New DSI Exclusive Kit ...

Hi all missed me ??
Sorry haven't been round much ,been working alot for others and creating this fab kit for a great friend and boss ZINDY
She gave me special permission to use her butterflies within this kit ..
(which carn't be extracted) so im hoping people love it like i do ...
Its got 100 elements,12 frames,12 papers 
And its ONLY at DSI
My Ct have been playing with this kit so might pay to pop to my CT blog and see whats getting done  :0)
Only 2 Dollars this kit ,carn't be bad eh ...and i'd love to see what you do with it as would zindy ..
So please if you purchase,send me a tag or layout ect ,i'd love to see your talents ..

Huggz xx



2 comments:

Susan said...

Beautiful kit!! I'd love to check out your CT blog, but it says it's by invitation only ...may I have an invite please? Thanks!

~CBJ~ said...

I didn't notice this hun ,its changed now so all can view i don't know why settings were changed ,but i shall keep an eye on them,thankyou for pointing this out to me :)
Huggz xx

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP