PINTEREST

Follow Me on Pinterest

UK TIME+DATE

NETWORK BLOGS

FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS

I'M PROTECTED

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

DONATIONS

A Donation however great or small would be fantastic to help feed my addiction:o)

Layout By CBJ. Powered by Blogger.
2.10.12

NEW PTU Friends Collection and Gothic Heart Bundle ..

Ok i was just off for a bath as its a cold wet windy night here in wales UK ..
And i thought i'd update ya all about whats new at zindy's store ..
Ok first off we have 
Friends collection
Stunning tube and kit collection pak on sale 

and 
Gothic Love Bundle that consists of My Gothic Heart Kit with 2 of zindy's tubes that the kit was based on .


You can get these at zindy's new look store and on my link to my kits :
zindyzoneshop

Huggs 
xxxxxxxx

0 comments:

ABOUT ME:

My Photo
~CBJ~
United Kingdom
I'm just jo ... I'm married ,3 kids,2 furbabies..Love what i do and love being Me ..
View my complete profile

PROUD CT FOR

Zindy Zone

MY KITS ARE ONLY AT:

zindyzoneshop

ZINDY TUBE BLOG

zindyzonetubes

MY DEVIANT ART

FlamedAngel
FlamedAngelImages are Sold at:
Digital Chaos

MY TUTORIAL SITE

My Tutorials

TAG EXTRA'S

Grab Here

GRAB A BLINKIE


CBJ

CBJ

MY CT BLOGS


CBJ DreamTeam

CBJ DreamTeam

PROUD REBEL

Proud Rebel

BLOG HOP

BLOG HOP